Pentax camera repairs essex
Finally, 46235 ‘City of Birmingham’ was shown on its way to the museum.
EDINBURGH: Here there were some really classics with 2001 ‘Cock O’ The North’ and at Haymarket 2002 ‘Earl Marischal’.
THE CARDIFF AREA: This included the small GWR tank loco 1340 ‘Trojan’ at Cardiff East Dock which had local connections being based at Old Netherseal Colliery and later at a paper works in Tamworth. Moving on 20 years with 60800 ‘Green Arrow’ headed through, appropriately on goods, and a further goods working had a grotty N2 69513 in charge.
There was a nice shot of 70020 ‘Mercury’ at Canton, an unusual visitor to Cardiff General in the shape of 46169 ‘The Boy Scout’, locos in store at the East Dock Shed plus and diesel selection. A Scot, 46155 ‘The Lancer’, was in extremely clean condition, possibly on an enthusiasts’ special. CARLISLE: The year was 191 ‘Queen Elizabeth’ was ready to hand over to another member of the class.
Lastly, a Trevor Owen master piece depicted an overall view of Kingmoor Shed.
BOURNEMOUTH: Here we saw another unusual double-headed pairing in 1953 in the shape of 10202 and “U” 31623 and in the same year shots of a Black 5 and a V2 were on loan to the Southern whilst the Merchant Navy Class had checks on their axles.
A trip back in the time machine to Les’s student days in around Southampton we saw 30862 ‘Lord Collingwood’ leaving the docks.
Mark Ratcliffe September - Chris Banks, "Engine sheds - Part 11: Stourbridge to Truro and many others in between" Once again it was time to welcome “Shed Master” Chris along with his son John with the penultimate show regarding former steam engine sheds. STOURBRIDGE: This was a single unit round house shed that opened in 1926 to replace a 4 road building. A shot of a Grange started the show off and 4147 with missing wheels was also illustrated.
Below is a list of all the recorded BRS meeting reports by date going back to 1985.
Italics denote that the event was a ' Natter Night' or an ' Additional Meeting' - meetings held at times others than on the normal first Wednesday of the month.
STRANRAER: This comprised two separate buildings with the G.& S. and The Caledonian each having their own sheds side by side.
It had a unique coaling plant and was illustrated in a general view by Ken Fairey.